The raw data for this paper comes from the spike-in experiment published in Dunning et al. (2008) Statistical issues in the analysis of Illumina data. BMC Bioinformatics.
- Summarised, unlogged data to be used in transformed in 'lumi' with either log2 or VST
- Data summarised on the log2 scale to be used in a weighted log2 analysis
- BeadStudio output containing the detection scores needed for VST
- File containing spike concentrations for every array
- Identities of the spike probes and their sequences
- Control probes on every array required for background normalisation
- Full Analysis Script R code to re-produce all the figures in the paper.